Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Turnout Motors Installed...and Not!

Well, I had a list of things to do on the RR today so I started hacking away at the list with finishing gluing the BNSF staging area and painting the plumbing plugs that are used to hold the switch for the turnout motors.  Then I installed several turnout motors.  So far ok.

After that I decided to tackle two turnout motors that are VERY difficult to install.  You know the kind, not enough clearance to easily install them and of course structural things in the way too.  It took a couple hours and I finally got one installed.  The second one, ARGH!  A couple hours later, still no go.  I think I'm going to have to think on this and come back later.  I feel like I've done yoga for the past 8 hours and my body needs a rest!  Ouch!  I think I need to go to the chiropractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment