Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Got my dining room back! This is where we'll eat!

Good and bad.  Got the dining room back but all the train stuff in here went back into the train room...organized of course.  Now it's time for a big sale!  Already posted things on e-bay and have TONS more to post.  See the link below.  Geez...if there is anything you are looking for, let me know! 

This is a picture before I re-arranged the table and chairs.  I spent over 9 hours moving everything.  Afterward, there was so much light in the house I felt like I moved into a new home...complete with a model railroad!  LOL.  I wish I had a before picture.  Back when I moved everything out from under the layout, it was to install lower level lighting, BDL's, DS64, and do some re-wiring.  I expected that to take 3 months.  Well, it's been 3 years!  Several months ago I set a deadline to get my dining room back.  The deadline was by then end of the year (2011)...I made it!.  Happy New Year!

Check out what I am selling on ebay... http://shop.ebay.com/frankkenny/m.html

No comments:

Post a Comment