Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Progress

This past Tuesday I planned to get all the BNSF staging installed. However, things take longer than they "are supposed to" so that didn't get completed.  I did get the cork installed and one throat installed.  This weekend I will get the other throat installed.  I'd like to say I will get Tortoises installed on 7 turnouts too but due to timeing don't expect I will get that far.  But let's see what happens!  Once this area is complete, I need to finish up some track connections at Goshen, intall a reverser for the Y there, and a few other track/electrical gremlins that cropped up.  If all that goes well, we should be able to run trains "flawlessly" with all new turnout controls by mid to end of November!  Yaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment